A narcissistic abuse survivor herself, Reva Steenbergen takes her own experiences —combined with countless mental health professionals, relationship counselors, and even narcissists themselves — to offer a unique perspective on narcissistic abuse and the gaslighting effect.
She provides insight into the entire victim experience while at the same time taking an intense, revealing look straight inside the inner workings of a narcissist abuser.
The reader will uncover the truth about,
· Who is vulnerable to the advances of a narcissist and how a narcissist pursues their target;
· How narcissists provide the perfect allure to draw people in;
· What makes a narcissist so relentlessly cruel;
· The mind, the method, the behavior and the reasoning behind a narcissist’s abuse; and
· The reasoning behind why victims stay in an abusive relationship with a narcissist
Gaslighting is an abusive technique used by narcissist abusers in which a victim's reality becomes re-written, judgment is impaired, and there is an undeniable shift to their mental equilibrium as the narcissist tries to break the victim’s spirit and in the most vicious game of mind control.
In “The Gaslighting Effect…” the red-hot flames of narcissistic abuse are finally revealed.
Predator on the Hunt
Empath Versus Narcissist
Inside the mind of a Narcissist
Psychopath Versus Sociopath
Trick of the Trade:
- Silent Treatment
- Abuse by proxy
- Smear distort campaigns
- Reid interrogation method
A Little Deeper Look
Gaslighting the final discard
In the aftermath
Revealing and healing
Halthy happy New You
This book is in dedication to and gives a voice to victims , survivors and for those that didn't make it out alive.
GEARING UP FOR PUBLICATION
THE LATEST UPDATE FROM ATLANTIC PUBLISHING ...
The book will be listed on Amazon around November 8th. The eBook will be available for download around the beginning of December, with the hard copy available to order around the beginning of 2019.